EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES
The customer comes first. That's the service we provide. We will do whatever it takes to meet your objectives.
We know how important the appearance of your home or business is and we will provide the full service experience to make it perfect!
Call on us today for your exterior painting needs.
Exterior House Painting
Exterior painting will beautify and protect your home. A simple color change of your home is not the only purpose. In order to get the most out of your paint job it is necessary to spend the time doing the preparation work that will ensure your house is protected and the paint job will last. A good quality paint job should last 7 to 10 years. A better quality paint job should last 10 to 12 years. Any paint job intended to last more than 15 years should be reviewed for paint products and in writing the expected preparation work to be done. As with anything you have good, better and best. You get what you pay for.
At Minnesota Best Painting, we recognize that your home is perhaps your most valuable asset, and you want to beautify and protect it with a great paint job. Whether you are painting the exterior to protect and bring new life to your home or creating a new look on the interior, Minnesota Best Painting is dedicated to make your project successful.
Our Estimators will work with you to transform your home based on your taste, your furnishings and your budget. Paint is one of the most cost effective ways to enhance the look of your home and can be accomplished with minimal disruption to your life.
Our painters are skilled professional craftsman who understand the finer points of proper preparation and repair. We use superior products and demand our painters take their time and do the job right the first time. You will be very happy with the results when our painters are finished with your project.
Minnesota Best Painting is a Twin Cities, MN based home improvement contractor that provides exterior painting services. A fresh coat of paint can beautify and protect your home, when applied correctly by a professional exterior painting contractor like Minnesota Best Painting. We specialize in painting the exterior of residential and commercial throughout the Twin Cities of Minnesota.
Trusted by Home & Business owners in the Twin Cities, Minnesota since 1999.
A professional exterior house painter from Minnesota Best Painting can provide the following services for residential, commercial, remodeling, and new construction:
Cedar and redwood treatments
Color consultation service
Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
Doors & Windows
Fascia and Eaves
General Cleaning of Surfaces
House painting & staining
Insurance claim work
Log siding coating
Pressure Washing & Cleaning
Remove Loose Paint and Stains
Staining & Finishing of Natural Wood Surfaces
Trim and siding painting and staining
Wood & Vinyl Shutters
Wood Rot Replacement
Wood, Composite & Vinyl Siding
Wrought Iron Fences, Railing
Our crew of professional painters
Our exterior house painters are highly skilled in all aspects of house painting preparation. Before we start any exterior painting project, we always protect windows, roofing, brick, sidewalks, and landscaping. We offer painting services for your exterior painting project including: house painting, windows, doors, trims, gutters, shutters, columns, porches, decks, fencing, and more.
If you are looking for an Exterior Painting contractor in the Twin Cities, Minnesota then contact us today for your free estimate.
Why Choose Minnesota Best Painting for your Exterior Painting:
- Attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about exterior painting techniques
- Takes care to protect your home, windows, landscape, and personal property
- Finish on time and on budget
- Thorough clean up
- Final walk through to make sure satisfaction is guaranteed
Exterior Pre-Paint Check List
The following checklist will assist us in being able to complete our work quickly and cause less disruption to your routine.
Prior to our arrival:
- Cut back all bushes that are touching the house and take down vines which are close to, or connected to the house.
- Remove and store all items from your front or back porch that you would not want to get wet during the washing.
- Make sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival for pressure washing and pre 1978 lead safe projects during the scraping stage.
- Please make arrangements to contain or remove your pets during the project.
- Please turn off automatic sprinkler systems and alarm systems for the duration of the project.
- Please leave phone numbers where you may be reached during the day.
- Please relax. You have hired professionals who do this every day. We understand the disruption caused by having work done in your home and we will do everything possible to make it as easy for you as we can.
If you are unable to do any of the items on the checklist, please contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements with you.
Minnesota Best Painting takes pride in our professionalism and craftsmanship. Time is taken to prepare and protect your property as if it were our own and to provide the best possible service to complete your project in an efficient and timely manner.
Our Process of Exterior Painting.
- To provide good adhesion of the paint to the surface we pressure wash and TSP all protected surfaces one week prior to start date
- Power washing cleans the house from all the dirt and dust that has build up, during many years since the last time the exterior has been painted.
- Scrape loose paint by hand.
- If the exterior of the house has paint that is pealing, some of it may come off with pressure washing. However to get rid of all loose paint completely, it needs to be scraped well by hand.
- Fix cracks and holes.
- Lightly sand as needed
- Depending on the size of cracks different materials may be used. For small hair line cracks most of the painting contractors prefer elastomeric patch. It usually applied with a brush, in the same way you would apply paint, and it covers small cracks well, and dries to be as hard as concrete. For larger cracks regular latex caulk is used by many of the painting companies.
- Tarp and cover all non-painted surfaces
- Mask windows, doors and cover driveways, walks, decks and plants around the house.
- Prime any new or exposed surfaces
- Some of the surfaces is almost impossible to completely clean from over spray and it is always better to be safe than sorry, and making the effort to cover everything that is not being painted with plastic, paper and tarps, pays off every single time.
- Spray and/or roll and brush one or two coats depending on surface
- Spray the body of the house and inside of the trim. Wait till the paint dries and put second coat of paint.
- Brush and roll what is left.
- Some painters spray the trim fascia, but are not usually the best way, as tape does not always stick well to the roof tile and a home owner can end up with some over spray on the edges of their roof. Most of the professional house painters that charge enough for their work and can afford to spend a little extra time on the project, paint by hand the outside part of the trim, with a brush and a small roller, in order not to get any over spray on the roof tile.
- Update you on progress
- We'll clean up the job site daily
- The last step of exterior painting is to wait till the paint on the edges of plastic and paper that covers doors and windows dries, and clean the house from all protective materials.
- Do an inspection of the house with the homeowner, prior to loading ladders on the truck and washing the brushes. It is a lot more cost effective to fix anything, if found during the inspection, than to get a call back from a homeowner and have to come back to touch up something that could have been addressed in the first place.
Fence Painting and Staining
Has your fence or deck turned a dull gray color? The reality is that most fences and decks look weathered and turn gray within the first year of being built. However, if they were properly sealed and coated they would have kept their color and integrity for up to ten years. If your fence or deck has turned a dull gray, there is still hope!
Highland Painting Pros Fence and Deck Staining Service can rescue your fence or deck by cleaning, sealing, and staining them simultaneously giving them more years of life and color.
We specialize in the cleaning, sealing and staining of existing wood fences and decks that are either old or new. We are a fully insured fence staining business that services North Houston and the greater North Houston areas with FREE estimates in those areas. Don't miss out on this great deal!
Whether your fence or deck is brand new and simply needs some color and protection from the elements or is showing signs of age, we can make it look great.
We only use top line oil based stains. Not all stains are equal. It is very important to use a tried and true stain that will protect your wood for more than a few months. When we come out to look at your project, your service advisor will know just what stain to specify for the existing conditions.
Professional Pressure Washing for Wood Decks, Siding and Roofs. You can be sure your roof will be treated gently and with maximum care. Pressure cleaning protects you from premature roof granule loss and shingle life. It also has the potential to reduce your heating costs.
Not only does pressure washing save you money, it helps you to make money too. This is because the aesthetics of cleaning your Deck or Roof or Siding can increase the value of your home. You can count on service beyond your expectations. We can work on a variety of schedules.
To learn more about pressure washing or to contract our services, call us today!
We are connected with a licensed, professionals as a referral fro these services:
- Handyman services
- Floor Cleaning
- Plumbing and Heating
- Carpet and Flooring